Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Breakfast And Shopping at Market Bringharjo




A plate of rice pecel, knapsack, one skewer of shrimp fry, a fried quail and ice dawet ayu is priced at
Rp. 18 000 satisfaction guaranteed

Yogya Beringharjo Market

My legs went straight down the hectic Beringharjo market, I entered some batik sellers who are in the market. While finding and selecting some batik shirt was finally met on the block in the market rather Bringharjo I find batik stall run by a mbok-mbok named 'Bu Painem' I get a great price here. with initial price of Rp 65,000, I bargain with the price of Rp. 20,000 and consequently nego my work, I took 2 pieces of batik blouse a unique and funny.



Still around Beringharjo market, I am interested in batik bags being sold by the retailer. I went straight to stall it, memilih2, and bargaining - menawarpun occurs, the initial price for a simple batik bag measures 40 cm x 30 cm from the initial price of USD. I bargain with the price of 35,000 USD. 12 500 25.00 alias to 2 seed, after a pretty tough negotiations, finally I can get 2 pieces of batik bags for Rp. Cihuy 25,000, ...

Short drive in my Beringharjo end with buying some traditional snacks such as black sticky rice porridge, boiled tubers there are various arrowroot, taro, sweet potato, purple and yellow. Exit from Beringharjo time is shown at 10.00

No comments: